ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS RESEARCH
- Albert R. Baswell
We present the problems that arise when calculating the moments of service time probability distributions for which the M|G|∞ queue system busy period and busy cycle-an idle period followed by a busy period-time length probability distributions become very easy to study, and show how to overcome them. We also, calculate the renewal function, the “peakedness,” and the “modified peakedness” for the M|G|∞ busy period and busy cycle time length in the case of those service time distributions.
- Record ID
- Book type
- Total number of authors and editors (monograph level)
- Publication size in sheets
- Issue year
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 14-07-2021, MonograhOrBookMainLanguagesEditor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.