On-line Diagnostics of Large-Scale Industrial Processes
- Jan Maciej Kościelny
Basic problems of on-line diagnostics of large-scale industrial processes have been characterized, as well as the methods aimed at solving them, focusing on the authors results obtained in the area of fault isolation. Particular attention was given to fault distinguishability, multiple faults isolation, inference methods of uncertain signals, decomposition of the system and diagnostics in decentralized structures, as well as the application of graph models in diagnostic systems design for industrial processes. Effective and robust diagnostic algorithms of complex dynamic large-scale systems and their implementation in the realized diagnostics systems are also described. The summary emphasizes the significance of on-line diagnostics in ensuring process safety.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kulczycki Piotr, Piotr Kulczycki Korbicz Józef, Józef Korbicz Kacprzyk Janusz Janusz Kacprzyk (eds.): Automatic Control, Robotics, and Information Processing, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 296, 2021, Cham, Springer, ISBN 978-3-030-48586-3. DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-48587-0 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-48587-0_21 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 05-05-2022, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.