Application of the three dimensional models for the public participation in urban design and spatial planning
- Anna Małgorzata Jachimowicz
This paper describes an application of three-dimensional (also “3D”) models respectively to selected types of citizen participation. Detailed descriptions of those types are in the beginning of paper, because they are a starting points to consider using 3D models in public participation in urban design and spatial planning. In this paper, the selected software, that supports urban planners in preparing, carrying out and evaluate of participation process, has been discussed. The aim of this paper is to present the application of various tools, which allow generation of 3D models, suitable to selected methods of participation.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Challenges of Modern Technology, ISSN 2082-2863, e-ISSN 2353-4419
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.5604/01.3001.0012.2639 Opening in a new tab
- https://cmt.publisherspanel.com/resources/html/article/details?id=176383 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 8.0, 24-05-2021, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.