Analysis of resonant propulsion flapping wing micro aerial vehicle
- Kun Feng,
- Krzysztof Sibilski
This article is concerned with the resonant property which is exhibited in insect flight, and analyzes how resonant propulsion works when implemented in powering a flapping wing micro aerial vehicle. This article is divided into three parts. In the first part, information regarding to insect flight, the resonant property, and flapping wing micro aerial vehicles are described. In the second part, mathematical models representing the micro aerial vehicle (basing on the model developed by Bolsman) are applied, simplified and built into simulation in MATLAB. Some interesting properties from the simulations are presented.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Sibilski Krzysztof Krzysztof Sibilski (eds.): Mechanika w lotnictwie ML-XIX 2020, vol. 1, 2020, Warszawa, Instytut Techniczny Wojsk Lotniczych, 345 p., ISBN 978-83-61021-14-8
- DOI:10.15632/ML2020/327-345 Opening in a new tab
- http://ptmts.org.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/24-19-Feng-Sibilski.pdf Opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 14-06-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.