Repairability analysis of the energy gas turbine rotor blade second stage shroud by high-temperature brazing
- Piotr Klimczuk
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Przegląd Spawalnictwa, ISSN 0033-2364, e-ISSN 2449-7959
- Issue year
- Abstract in original language
- The article considers the repair of the energy gas turbine rotor blade second stage shroud. The paper presents an analysis of the possibility of the repair consisting of the replacement of both labyrinth and honeycomb seals by the high-temperature brazing process. All the steps of the repair process were discussed and the results of microscopic metallographic evaluation using a light microscope and a scanning electron microscope were presented. Several advantages related to the use of this technology were indicated.
- DOI:10.26628/wtr.v93i2.1123 Opening in a new tab
- http://www.pspaw.wip.pw.edu.pl/index.php/pspaw/article/view/1123 Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 09-06-2021, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.