Elastic Routing: A Distributed Variant, Implementation Issues, and Numerical Results
- Yoann Fouquet,
- Dritan Nace,
- Michał Pióro,
- Ilir Shinko
This study is concerned with a specific rerouting strategy in telecommunication networks named Elastic Robust Rerouting (ERR), introduced first in . We recall main points on this strategy, provide mathematical formulation and discuss in details a solution method. The second question studied in this paper is concerned with its distributed version and some related implementation issues. We report a numerical study on effectiveness of both versions in terms of dimensioning cost, restoration time and management effort.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Xhafa Fatos, Fatos Xhafa Barolli Leonard, Leonard Barolli Nace Dritan Dritan Nace [et al.] (eds.): Proceedings of Eighth International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing ((3PGCIC), 2013, Compiegne, France, IEEE, 730 p., ISBN 978-0-7695-5094-7. DOI:10.1109/3PGCIC.2013.1 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- rerouting strategy; distributed; management cost; restoration process; linear programming.
- DOI:10.1109/3PGCIC.2013.21 Opening in a new tab
- Project (archive)
- Mixed-integer programming models for joint optimization of link capacity assignment, flow scheduling, and routing in fair multicommodity flow networks. Project leader: Pióro Michał, +48 22 234 73 83, application date 07-06-2011, start date 07-12-2011, end date 06-12-2014, IT/2012/badawczy/30, CompletedWEiTIProjects financed by NSC [Projekty finansowane przez NCN]
- (en) English
- File: 1
- Fouquet Nace Pióro Elastic routing a distributed variant 2013.pdf
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 4; = 6
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.