Toward extremely efficient, lensless, holographic laser projectors
- Michał Makowski
A new projection method using laser diodes, optical fibers, and liquid crystal phase modulators can produce color, high-quality, high-contrast images with a handheld device and without photon loss.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- SPIE newsroom, ISSN 1818-2259
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.1117/2.1201302.004748 Opening in a new tab
- http://spie.org/x92433.xml Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.