Optical properties of bulk and waveguide structures based on tunable hyperbolic metamaterials
- Bartosz Janaszek,
- Anna Tyszka-Zawadzka,
- Paweł Szczepański
In the last decade hyperbolic metamaterials has become an emerging class of media offering unique electromagnetic response. Within this paper we demonstrate that functionality of such structure can be further extended by employment of stimulus-sensitive functional materials providing control of optical properties of complete Tunable Hyperbolic Metamaterial (THMM) structure. In particular, we put the main emphasis on controllable dispersion, light stopping and gain/absorption in the near- and mid-infrared range of frequency.
- Record ID
- Zouhdi Said, Said Zouhdi Rho Junsuk, Junsuk Rho Lee Hakjoo Hakjoo Lee (eds.): Proceedings of the 8 th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics, International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics, 2017, Korea, Seoul National University, 1885 p.
- https://metaconferences.org/ocs/files/meta17_proceedings.pdf Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 0.0, 21-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.