The concept of registering the rights obtained by transmission entrepreneurs in the cadastre for the purpose of building and functioning transmission devices - the case study in Poland
- Natalia Sajnóg,
- Katarzyna Sobolewska-Mikulska
The construction of new technical infrastructure and modernisation of the already existing one is an inherent part of each socially and economically developing country. A particular kind of investment in the scope are transmission facilities, among others electricity lines, oil pipes for transmitting oil products, and gas pipes. In reference to such investments, transmission companies are not interested in obtaining the ownership rights to land, but in permanent legal title permitting the construction and then exploitation of facilities within land belonging to someone else. In Poland, such a legal title can particulary result from transmission easement or an administrative decision restricting the manner of land use. The objective of the article is critical analysis of the registration of selected legal titles restricting the ownership under constitutional protection within specified boundaries. Our research showed that land cadastre should be the system predestined for the registration of such rights in Poland. The concept presented in this paper corresponds in a pragmaticway with the international vision of modern cadastral systems, pointing to the need of management of complex spatial relations, particulary including complex property rights with consideration of limited property rights.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition "GIS ODYSSEY 2017". Conference Proceedings , Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition, 2017, Croatian Information Technology Society - GIS Forum, 440 p.
- Keywords in English
- cadastre, land and mortgage registers, limited property rights, transmission easement, transmission devices
- Internal identifier
- (en) English
- Additional file
- File: 1
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 15.0, 23-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.