"ENERGETICS XXI" PROGRAM AS A WAY OF SPREADING TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IN SCHOOLS
- Andrzej Grzebielec
Poland's industrialization level remains relatively high compared to the rest of Europe. Unfortunately, the technical education system (on the lower and higher levels) does not keep up with thenumber of engineers that today's industry needs. This is mainly due to the common opinion, repeated many times in the media, that there is almost no industry in the country. The article presents the project entitled "Energetics XXI" implemented by the Warsaw University of Technology, which aims to encourage young people to develop in the technical direction.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Гусев О. К., О. К. Гусев Афанасьева Н. А., Н. А. Афанасьева Костюкевич Е. К. Е. К. Костюкевич (eds.): НЕПРЕРЫВНАЯ СИСТЕМА ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ «ШКОЛА – УНИВЕРСИТЕТ». ИННОВАЦИИ И ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ, 2020, Mińsk, БНТУ, ISBN 978-985-583-586-9
- Keywords in English
- industrialization, popularization of science, technology, energy
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 14-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.