Lesson Learned from Semester of Online Teaching of Automation Using Simulators
- Igor Ostrowski,
- Jakub Możaryn,
- Jikun Wang,
- D. Cukier
The year 2020 has taught us a very important lesson about communication between university lecturers and students in laboratories. This paper is showing conclusions after a semester of remote personal contact with students and laboratory equipment. In normal cases authors of this paper providing their lessons in a laboratory equipped with industry effectors, Robots, Pneumatic equipment, and PLC’s. It was replaced with simulators, because of the lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic. In the paper, we describe the on-line didactic process conducted with simulators such as Factory IO; Festo FluidSim; Roboguide.
- Record ID
- Article number
- Lobur Mykhailo, Mykhailo Lobur Jaworski Nazariy Nazariy Jaworski (eds.): IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 1016, 2021, Institute of Physics Publishing Ltd.
- DOI:10.1088/1757-899x/1016/1/012005 Opening in a new tab
- https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/1016/1/012005 Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 11-05-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.