Numerical analysis of circular reinforced concrete tunnel lining
- Monika Mitew-Czajewska,
- Anna Ewa Siemińska-Lewandowska
The paper describes the results of a numerical analysis of reinforced concrete tunnel lining in four characteristic cross-sections, taking into account different modelling methods. The calculations were performed with the use of the finite element method and GEO5 FEM software using data from the design works related to the planned construction of the technical tunnel under the river Vistula. Owing to significant differences in momentum values, the conclusions from the study will be used to define the joints between tunnel segments and to dimension the tunnel lining in the technical design of the structure.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Hamza Mamdouh, Mamdouh Hamza Shahien Marawan, Marawan Shahien El-Mossallamy Yasser Yasser El-Mossallamy (eds.): Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. The Academia and Practice of Geotechnical Engineering, 2009, IOS Press, 3377 p., ISBN 978-1-60750-031-5
- DOI:10.3233/978-1-60750-031-5-1745 Opening in a new tab
- http://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/30315 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.