Theoretical and Experimental Background for Artificial Neural Network Modeling of Alpha Type Stirling Engine
- Adrian Chmielewski,
- Jakub Możaryn,
- Maciej Krzemiński
Neural network (ANN) model of the alpha type Stirling engine where thermodynamic dependencies, connected with equations of motion for the piston-crankshaft system with three degrees of freedom were taken into account. Because of the highly nonlinear description of Stirling engine dynamics, the ANN was employed, that modelled output power of Stirling engine as a function of the input power, molar mass, load current, pressure obtained by gas combustion and working parameters of the engine. The ANN model was tested on experimental data, gathered at the laboratory stand, in different working conditions. The proposed ANN model provides good results for both training and testing data-sets.
- Record ID
- Corporate author
- Publication size in sheets
- 22nd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR 2017). Proceedings, 2017, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE, 1074 p., ISBN 978-1-5386-2403-6. DOI:10.1109/MMAR41125.2017 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- Stirling engine; polytropic analysis; artificial neural network.
- DOI:10.1109/MMAR.2017.8046891 Opening in a new tab
- http://mmar.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mmar2017-booklet.pdf Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 14-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 1; = 1
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.