Testing of the stability of positive 2D systems with delays
- Tadeusz Kaczorek
New notions of the practical stability and of the asymptotic stability for the positive fractional 2D linear systems are introduced. Necessary and sufficient conditions for the practical and asymptotic stability of the positive 2D linear systems are established. It is shown that: 1) the asymptotic stability of the positive fractional linear systems with delays is independent of the number and values of the delays and it depends only on the sum of the state matrices of the system; 2) testing of the stability of positive fractional systems with delays can be reduced to the checking of the corresponding positive 1D linear systems without delays.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, ISSN 0033-2097
- Issue year
- Keywords in English
- positive 2D system; practical stability; asymptotic stability; delay
- ASJC Classification
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- : 2014 = 0.454; : 2009 = 0.196 (2)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.