Atena Methodology and Selected System Requirements for Communication and Knowledge Management Tools
- Radosław Zając
Article discusses relations between Atena methodology and system requirements for tools used in given organization for communication and knowledge management. Apart from Application Theme – explicitly dealing about IT systems, each of the rest of principles, themes or processes can be translated into system requirements. Atena methodology and requirements come from existing systems introduced based on previous versions of communication management strategy. Both interrelated areas: theoretical approach and systems preceded with certain set of requirements were refined based parallel business applications and scientific discussions. This is the essence and primary strength of Atena methodology, application and implementation oriented set of best practices extended to some related theoretical models important for creating and maintaining efficient communication and knowledge management environment.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Sawik Tadeusz Tadeusz Sawik (eds.): Proceedings of the 1st International Conference Decision Making in Manufacturing and Services, 2017, 240 p., ISBN 978-83-62218-57-8
- Keywords in English
- knowledge management, communication management, information systems, requirements, business analysis
- http://www.dmms.zarz.agh.edu.pl/images/book1/book.pdf Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 16-12-2019, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.