Decentralized stabilization of positive descriptor continuous-time linear systems
- Tadeusz Kaczorek
A method for decentralized stabilization of positive descriptor linear systems is proposed. Necessary and sufficient conditions for the decentralized stabilization of the positive descriptor linear systems are established. The efficiency of proposed method is demonstrated on numerical example.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kloetzer Marius, Marius Kloetzer Ferariu Lavinia Lavinia Ferariu (eds.): 2017 21ST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEM THEORY, CONTROL AND COMPUTING (ICSTCC), International Conference on System Theory Control and Computing, 2017, 345 E 47TH ST, NEW YORK, NY 10017 USA, IEEE, ISBN 978-1-5386-3842-2
- Keywords in English
- positive; linear; continuous-time; descriptor; system; decentralized stabilization
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 11-07-2020, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.