Volume loss and settlement trough in Warsaw II line
- Rafał Bartłomiej Kuszyk,
- Anna Ewa Siemińska-Lewandowska
The paper focused on the Warsaw second metro line which is now in advanced project. Main problem presented is to assign the range of subsiding trough and its influence on existing buildings and metro or road infrastructure in local Warsaw ground conditions. The paper presents predicted deformations over twin tube tunnel with external diameter 6,3 m on the selected distance in comparison to real, measured one. Ground conditions are characterized in division to the Vistula valley (right side of the river), where sands and soft soil are deposited with water table level just below the surface, and to the boulder clay plateau (left side of the river), where tertiary clay and boulder clay are located with water closed in lenses under high pressure.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Anagnostou G., G. Anagnostou Ehrbar H. H. Ehrbar (eds.): Underground - the way to the future. Proceedings of the World Tunnel Congress, Geneva, Switzerland, may 31 - june 7, 2013, 2013, CRC Press, 386 p., ISBN 9781138000940
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.