Model of 4-wheel electric drive vehicle with ESP and ABS system
- Tomasz Mirosław
The problem of e-mobility based on electric drive vehicle is very popular. There are several advantages of electric motors over internal combustion engines (ICE) This positive features are not only the lack of poisonous exhausts noise but the torque control over full range as well. Such a feature helps as to use electric motor as the brake, and for 4 wheel drive vehicle as the full electric traction control system. In this paper the concept and model of a 4-wheel drive vehicle is presented. The dynamic 3D model is described with new concept of wheel-surface cooperation which generate longitudinal and lateral forces for tires. The cooperation model is divided into 3 stages: displacement, slip, and attrition of tire, depending on the force generated between road surface and tire. Those forces are conducted though suspension system to the rigid body of vehicle. The vectors of forces act on mass center and are affecting on acceleration or create torques which causes vehicle rotation.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Awrejcewicz Jan, Jan Awrejcewicz Każmierczak Marek, Marek Każmierczak Mrozowski J. J. Mrozowski (eds.): Engineering Dynamics and Life Sciences , 2017, Łódz, ARSA Publishing, 634 p., ISBN 978-83-935312-4-0
- Keywords in English
- electric vehicle, off-road, traction control
- https://www.dys-ta.com/abs_view?pkey=agxzfmR5cy10YS1ocmRyEgsSBVBhcGVyGICAgKChjLwKDA Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 14-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.