Zaufanie w społeczeństwie informacyjnym
- Anna Sankowska
This paper addresses the significance of the concept of trust in the context of changes brought about by the rise of information society. The modern notion of trust and the particular dimensions in which we have being observing the growth in its importance In the networking era are discussed. In the empirical part, there are examined links between trust and communications using various media. Interorganizational relations are used as a case study.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Roczniki Ekonomii i Zarządzania, ISSN 2081-1837
- Issue year
- Keywords in Polish
- zaufanie, społeczeństwo informacyjne, usieciowienie
- Keywords in English
- Trust, information society, networking
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.