Modelling of uncertainty for continuity quality of power supply
- Mirosław Siergiejczyk,
- Marek Stawowy
This article describes the application of modelling of uncertainty for continuity quality of power supply. Two methods of modelling uncertainty were applied: firstly the method based on certainty factor of hypothesis CF and secondly the hybrid method which was presented by the co-author at the previous ESREL conference (Stawowy & Dziula 2015). The modelling as well as an example and simulation of a chosen fragment of a power supply system in a hospital with no redundant source are presented. The demonstrated method provides the means for evaluating the continuity quality of supply.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Wells Lesley, Lesley Wells Bedford Tim, Tim Bedford Revie Matthew Matthew Revie (eds.): Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice: Proceedings of ESREL 2016, 2017, CRC Press / Balkema, 2947 p., ISBN 9781138029972
- Keywords in English
- quality of power supply, uncertainty.
- DOI:10.1201/9781315374987-100 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 23-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 3.0; = 4
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.