Some Optimization Methods for Simulations in Volunteer and Grid Systems
- Jerzy Balicki,
- Waldemar Korłub,
- Marcin Zakidalski
In this chapter, some optimization methods have been presented for improving performance of simulations in the volunteer and grid computing system called Comcute. Some issues related to the cloud computing can be solved by presented approaches as well as the Comcute platform can be used to simulate execution of expensive and energy consuming long-term tasks in the cloud environment. In particular, evolutionary algorithms as well as tabu search procedures can be used to improve the efficiency of the Comcute system. Finally, some numerical examples are given.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Czarnul Paweł Paweł Czarnul (eds.): Modeling Large-Scale Computing Systems: Concepts and Models, 2013, Politechnika Gdańska
- Keywords in Polish
- evolutionary algorithm, optimization, volunteer grid systems
- https://mostwiedzy.pl/pl/publication/some-optimization-methods-for-simulations-in-volunteer-and-grid-systems,126827-1 Opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- = 0.0, 25-04-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.