Voltages induced in indoor installations of objects from nanoseconds inpulses of electromagnetic fields
- Konrad Sobolewski,
- Andrzej Łasica
This article presents an analysis of several instances of induced voltages in indoor ground installations as a result of the generation of nanosecond pulses of the electromagnetic field. Four different object geometries were established and the influence of some parameters such as the impulse speed, distance, or antenna characteristics was analyzed.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering - CPEE 2017, 2017, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 276 p., ISBN 978-1-5386-1040-4
- DOI:10.1109/CPEE.2017.8093089 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 14-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.