Positive fractional linear electrical circuits
- Tadeusz Kaczorek
The positive fractional linear systems and electrical circuits are addressed. New classes of fractional asymptotically stable and unstable electrical circuits are introduced. The Caputo and Riemann-Liouville definitions of fractional derivatives are used to analysis of the positive electrical circuits composed of resistors, capacitors, coils and voltage ( current) sources. The positive fractional electrical and specially unstable different types electrical circuits are analyzed. Some open problems are formulated.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard Ryszard Romaniuk (eds.): PHOTONICS APPLICATIONS IN ASTRONOMY, COMMUNICATIONS, INDUSTRY, AND HIGH-ENERGY PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS 2013, Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 8903, 2013, 1000 20TH ST, PO BOX 10, BELLINGHAM, WA 98227-0010 USA, SPIE-INT SOC OPTICAL ENGINEERING, ISBN 978-0-8194-9785-7
- Keywords in English
- Positive; unstable; fractional; electrical circuit; system
- DOI:10.1117/12.2034370 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 3.0; = 5
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.