Performance management concept: knowledge transfer from general management into project environment
- Eryk Głodziński
The paper pointed out the existing relationships between classical organisation theory (management by targets, results etc.) and performance management. The presented findings suggest wide range of BPM, CPM, or EPM application. The system should include simultaneous use of qualified and quantified measures. Existing numerous data and information require digitalization of performance management.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Jaki Andrzej, Andrzej Jaki Bogusz Mikuła Mikuła Bogusz (eds.): Knowledge Economy Society. Management in the face of contemporary challanges and dilemmas, 2017, ul. 27 Rakowicka, 31-510 Kraków, Cracow: Foundation of the Cracow University of Economics, 409 p., ISBN 978-83-65907-12-7
- Keywords in English
- project performance, knowledge transfer
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 23-06-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.