Zastosowanie analizy odpowiedzi częstotliwościowej do estymacji pochodnych stabilności i sterowania samolotu transportowego
- Piotr Lichota,
- Adrian Pawełek
angielskie: In aircraft system identification special inputs must be designed in order to build up the mathematical model of the object under test. To raise the quality of the estimated parameters online experiment design can be performed on the basis of the model identified during the flight tests in the near-real time. For estimating stability and control derivatives we use frequency response analysis for the MIMO systems with z-chirp transformation, half-sine window and multi-windowing technique. In the paper we present the results of the transport aircraft linear model identification in the lateral motion. To validate the results we use insensitivities, cost function and compare the plots obtained from the estimated model and measured aircraft response in both time and frequency domain. The paper is enclosed with a short summary of conclusions.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Materiał XII Konferencji Nowe Kierunki Rozwoju Mechaniki, 2017, Białystok, Oddział Białostocki PTMTS, 84 p.
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 09-06-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.