Safety, security and cybersecurity in railway operation
- Marek Pawlik
The obvious statement that railway transport have to be safe is not so easy to be well understood and taken into account when introducing electronic and programmable solutions based on data communication. The safety requirements are put in order separately in relation to overall technical challenges and in relation to overall operational challenges. The operational domain additionally includes security aspects. The aim of the article is to show the cross-relations between safety and security technical and operational perceiving as well as to add a third corresponding dimension associated with cybersecurity.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Cepin Marko, Marko Cepin Radim Briš Briš Radim (eds.): Safety and Reliability - Theory and Applications, 2017, Leiden, The Netherlands, CRC Press / Balkema, 3627 p., ISBN 9781351809733
- DOI:10.1201/9781315210469-232 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 01-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 3
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.