Current tools of data preparation in industrial manufacturing
- Alicja Okuniewska
The massive growth in the scale of industry and generated data has been observed in recent years, being a key factor of the Big Data sets scenario [García S., et al., 2016]. Big Data featuring the high volume, velocity and variety of industrial data that require a high-performance processing. Large industrial data sets preprocessing is really time-demanding and challenging task that requires appropriate computational infrastructure to ensure adequate data quality and comprehensive analysis. Data preparationmethods are necessary for increasing data mining models confidence and quality. The paper presents data preprocessing methods for data mining in big data sets from industrial manufacturing.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Piech Krzysztof Krzysztof Piech (eds.): Zagadnienia Aktualnie Poruszane przez Młodych Naukowców, 17, 2020, Kraków, Polska, Creativetime, 328 p., ISBN 978-83-63058-97-5
- Keywords in English
- Data Preparation, Manufacturing Industries, Data Preprocessing, Data Mining, Big Data, Imperfect Data
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 19-05-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.