Adaptive Learning Control Algorithm for KUKA LWR 4+ Robots
- Łukasz Woliński
In this paper, a topic of computed-torque and adaptive control for the KUKA LWR 4+ robot is covered. Both control methods and the LWR 4+ itself are briefly described. The implementation of the controllers is done in C++ language and relies on the Fast Research Interface provided by KUKA. Both controllers are used in a joint trajectory tracking task. Preliminary results show the correctness of the implementation and the advantage of the adaptive control.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Valášek Michael, Michael Valášek Šika Zbyněk, Zbyněk Šika Vampola Tomáš Tomáš Vampola [et al.] (eds.): Proceedings of the 8th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Multibody Dynamics 2017 , 2017, Prague, Nakladatelstvi CVUT (CTN), 921 p., ISBN 978-80-01-06174-9
- Keywords in English
- model-based control, adaptive control, redundant manipulator, KUKA LWR, multibody dynamics
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 15.0, 09-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.