Space-times with infinitesimal operators
- Leszek Pysiak,
- Wiesław Sasin
We present the concept of a differential manifold with infinitesimal operators and we investigate its geometric properties. We construct an algebra of real numbers with operators and using the Yoneda embedding we obtain generalized manifolds. This procedure is functorial, for every real manifold we obtain the associated manifold with infinitesimal operators. The aim of this paper is to propose the concept of space-time using methods of Synthetic Differential Geometry (SDG), which unifies space-time geometry with an algebra of operators.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kotus Janina Janina Kotus (eds.): 20 Years of the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science. A collection of research papers in mathematics, 2020, Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Warszawskiej, 194 p., ISBN 978-83-8156-156-3
- Keywords in English
- differential spaces, differential geometry, infinitesimals
- https://ww2.mini.pw.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020_monografia_minipw.pdf Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 28-01-2021, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.