Application and simulations of uncertainty multilevel models to ensure the ITS services
- Marek Stawowy,
- Mirosław Siergiejczyk
Uncertainty modeling can be applied to evaluate the selection of technology employed to transmit data in ITS. For this purpose a method presented by me as one of the authors of a publication for ESREL 2015 can be followed. This method which is based on mathematical evidence and dot product will enable multilevel modeling by using dependant and independent sources of information. This article includes exemplary calculations and simulations of the influence of specific sources on the final value of technology quality evaluation. The simulation was performed with a program written by the author specifically for this purpose.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Wells Lesley, Lesley Wells Bedford Tim, Tim Bedford Revie Matthew Matthew Revie (eds.): Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice: Proceedings of ESREL 2016, 2017, CRC Press / Balkema, 2947 p., ISBN 9781138029972
- Keywords in English
- models, uncertainity, ITS services.
- DOI:10.1201/9781315374987-91 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 08-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 5
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.