Relationships between the reachability of positive standard and fractional discrete-time and continuous-time linear systems
- Tadeusz Kaczorek
The relationships between the reachability of positive standard and fractional discrete-time and continuous-time linear systems are addressed. It is shown that: 1) The fractional positive discrete-time and linear systems are reachable in one step if and only if the corresponding positive standard system is reachable in one step; 2) If the positive standard discrete-time linear system with single input is unreachable, then the corresponding fractional positive system is also unreachable; 3) The fractional positive continuous-time linear system is reachable if and only if the corresponding continuous-time positive standard system is reachable.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Mitkowski Wojciech, Wojciech Mitkowski Kacprzyk J., J. Kacprzyk Oprzedkiewicz K K Oprzedkiewicz [et al.] (eds.): TRENDS IN ADVANCED INTELLIGENT CONTROL, OPTIMIZATION AND AUTOMATION, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 577, 2017, GEWERBESTRASSE 11, CHAM, CH-6330, SWITZERLAND, SPRINGER INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING AG, ISBN 978-3-319-60699-6
- Keywords in English
- fractional; standard; positive; linear; discrete-time; continuous-time; system; reachability
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-60699-639 Opening in a new tab
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 11-07-2020, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.