Robust production optimization with closed loop supply chain support
- Wojciech Stecz,
- Radosław Pytlak
We present a robust optimisation model of a production process supported by the products recovery processes made in a closed loop supply chain. We introduce a CLSC model that supports a production planning (PP) process. The CLSC model is based on a CLSC framework that consists of some logistic centers. According to our knowledge, one can hardly find PP models supported by CLSC. One of the most important problems with those models is the computational complexity involved in preparing production plans for a long planning horizon. This increases a number of additional numerical variables of the CLSC problems. These models are usually integer programming models solved with branch and bound algorithms, in which the search space grows exponentially. Another problem of the CLSC process is uncertain parameters within this process. In addition, the robust models should be considered. Model presented in this paper is based upon robust optimisation theory.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Fertsch Marek, Marek Fertsch Stachowiak Agnieszka, Agnieszka Stachowiak Mrugalska Beata Beata Mrugalska [et al.] (eds.): 24TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PRODUCTION RESEARCH (ICPR), DEStech Transactions on Engineering and Technology Research, 2017, DESTECH PUBLICATIONS, INC, 439 DUKE STREET, LANCASTER, PA 17602-4967 USA, DESTECH PUBLICATIONS, ISBN 978-1-60595-507-0
- Keywords in Polish
- optymalizacja krzepka, planowanie produkcji, zamknięty łańcuch dostaw, optymalizacja całkowitoliczbowa, recykling
- Keywords in English
- Robust optimization, Production planning, Closed loop supply chain, Integer programming, Product recovery
- Abstract in Polish
- Praca przedstawia zadanie optymalizacji planowania produkcji z uwzględnieniem recyklingu produktów.
- DOI:10.12783/dtetr/icpr2017/17607 Opening in a new tab
- http://dpi-proceedings.com/index.php/dtetr/article/view/17607/17114 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 15.0, 23-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.