Fair and truthful multiagent resource allocation for conference moderation
- Adam Połomski
Multiuser voice conferencing platforms are more and more popular. Internet bandwidth is becoming very accessible, what makes voice over IP used on an everyday basis. Being able to communicate with multiple people at the same time can be beneficial, but on the other hand increases the need of coordination mechanisms. Determining a moderation scheme which is fair and efficient is not a trivial problem to solve. We define conference moderation as a multiagent resource allocation problem and introduce a process based on Vickrey auctions to solve it. A concept of co-owned communication channel is what stands as a basis of our definition of fairness.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Ganzha Maria, Maria Ganzha Maciaszek Leszek A., Leszek A. Maciaszek Paprzycki Marcin Marcin Paprzycki (eds.): Proceedings of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems - FedCSIS 2013, 2013, kraków, IEEE, 1590 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-4471-5
- Keywords in English
- Multiagent systems, Auctions, Social welfare, Moderation, Simulation
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6644140&queryText%3Dpolomski Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- File: 1
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.