Fair optimization with advanced aggregation operators in a multicriteria facility layout problem
- Jarosław Hurkała,
- Adam Hurkała
In this paper we address a mining operation problem that is a special case of Quadratic Assignment Problem and which belongs to the class of facility layout problems. The considered problem is static and discrete, but the set of possible locations is larger than the set of facilities.We distinguish multiple types of equal-area facilities (mines, processing and auxiliary facilities). Mines can be placed only on selected locations (deposits of various resources), and the production volume of each type of facility depends on the adjacency of other facilities. We examine two situations: when the number of each type of facility is given, and when only the total number of facilities is specified. The goal is to maximize the production. This problem is multi-objective and we use advanced aggregation operators (OWA/WOWA) to achieve fair solutions. A comparison of results obtained with list-based threshold accepting meta-heuristic and simulated annealing algorithm is presented.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Ganzha Maria, Maria Ganzha Maciaszek Leszek A., Leszek A. Maciaszek Paprzycki Marcin Marcin Paprzycki (eds.): Proceedings of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems - FedCSIS 2013, 2013, kraków, IEEE, 1590 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-4471-5
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6644025&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2Fabs_all.jsp%3Farnumber%3D6644025 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- File: 1
- Score (nominal)
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.