Studies on conversion of calcium aluminate hydrates by thermal analysis method
- Barbara Pacewska,
- Mariola Nowacka
The aim of this work was to make use of thermal analysis method to compare the progress of conversion process of calcium aluminate hydrates coming from hydration of aluminate cement at various temperature conditions and to estimate the degree of the conversion at different times. Obtained results clearly confirm that the kind of calcium aluminate hydrates depends on the temperature. The value of the curing temperature is the most important factor deciding which hydrates are formed at first. However the storing temperature of pastes is crucial for the progress of conversion of metastable hydrates. The presented results also confirm that thermal analysis method is very attractive and useful way to investigate the structure of hydrated calcium aluminate cement and what is important allows to evaluate the changes in such cement matrix cased by temperature and/or by time.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Dohnalova Zaneta, Zaneta Dohnalova Gorodylova Nataliia , Nataliia Gorodylova Sulcova Petra Petra Sulcova (eds.): 4th Joint Czech-Hungarian-Polish-Slovak Thermoanalytical Conference - Book of Contributions, 2013, University of Pardubice, 278 p., ISBN 978-80-7395-603-5
- Keywords in English
- calcium aluminate cement, hydrates, conversion, thermal analysis method
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 21
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.