Geodetic and legal aspects of real property in the information area
- Robert Łuczyński
In Poland, just as in Croatia, and in many countries in Europe, there are two public registers, where information about real estate is included. First - Land Registers – the register of ownership and other legal rights to properties. Second - Cadastre – the register of the locations, areas and boundaries of plots. This paper shows problematic of ownership range in context of clear title and technological and legal area of boundaries plot. The proposition of a cadastre model where data duplication in two registers is eliminated - is also presented.
- Record ID
- Źróbek Ryszard Ryszard Źróbek (eds.): Management of real estate resources, 2013, Croatian Information Technology Society - GIS Forum, 102 p., ISBN 978-953-6129-37-9
- Keywords in English
- cadastre,, land register, boundary point, boundary line, technological and legal area of borders of plots
- http://www.gis.us.edu.pl/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=330&cf_id=24 Opening in a new tab
- Internal identifier
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- = 0.0, 05-09-2019, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.