Mathematical Model of Electromagnetic Field Radiated by Indoor PLC Systems
- V.V. Pilinsky,
- A.F. Rozvadovskiy,
- Ievgen Zaitsev
The mathematical model of electromagnetic field of PLC systems inside buildings has been proposed. On t he basis of this model it is possible to estimate indoor electr omagnetic environment where PLC systems transmit data via powe r lines. It allows at a design stage to take measures for pr oviding electromagnetic compatibility between PLC systems an d other electronic and electric devices working inside the buildings.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Proc. of the 2013 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC EUROPE) , 2013, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, Clearance Center,, 206 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-4980-2
- Keywords in English
- PLC systems, power lines, EMC, electromagnetic environment, modelling
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=06653412 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.