Extended Generalized Chirp Transform for Signal Parameter Estimation in Bistatic Passive Pulse Radars
- Piotr Jerzy Samczyński
In this paper an Extended Generalized Chirp Transform (EGCT) based algorithm for signal parameter estimation in bistatic passive radars utilizing pulse radars as illuminators of opportunity has been proposed. The EGCT method presented is more resistant to the multipath effect, which usually occurs in passive bistatic scenarios more than well-known time-frequency based methods using such methods as spectrogram or Wigner-Wille based distributions. The proposed algorithm was intensively tested using simulated and real signals collected by the passive radar receiver, where as an illuminator of opportunity a real operating pulse radar was used. Selected results are presented in this paper.
- Record ID
- Rohling Hermann Hermann Rohling (eds.): Proceedings International Radar Symposium - IRS 2013, 2013, Göttingen, Germany, CUVILLIER VERLAG, 1090 p., ISBN 978-3-95404-223-4
- Keywords in English
- chirp modulation, parameter estimation, passive radar, radar receivers
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6581079 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 18.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.