Compressed Sensing for Velocity Measurement in MTI/MTD Radar
- Jacek Misiurewicz
The paper presents an analysis of a potential application of Compressed Sensing approach to the measurement of object velocity in an MTI/MTD radar. The number of simultaneously resolved reflecting objects in this setup is not high, which enables the sparsity-based approach. In the paper, several problems of sparse frequency recovery are analyzed: selection of sampling instants, sensing matrix properties, recovery in the presence of ground and meteorological clutter.
- Record ID
- Rohling Hermann Hermann Rohling (eds.): Proceedings International Radar Symposium - IRS 2013, 2013, Göttingen, Germany, CUVILLIER VERLAG, 1090 p., ISBN 978-3-95404-223-4
- Keywords in English
- compressed sensing radar clutter radar detection velocity measurement
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6581075&queryText%3DCompressed+Sensing+for+Velocity+Measurement+in+MTI%2FMTD+Radar Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 1; = 1.0
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.