Security Oriented On User’s Perception In Cloud Computing
- Mariusz Sepczuk
This paper present security issues of cloud computting, including context security, which describe access control models in clouds. Every services, besides measure of Quality of Service (QoS), should be design with knowledge of users opinion about how they work. Idea of Quality of Experience (QoE) is connected with users’ opinion and describe their point of view about service. In this paper we analyse popular cloud computing service and measure users’ QoE of selected access control models. The results of experiment can help define threshold, which define value of measured parameter which is stil l comfortable for users’ perception.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Przegląd Telekomunikacyjny- Wiadomości Telekomunikacyjne, ISSN 1230-3496
- Issue year
- XXIX Krajowe Sympozjum Telekomunikacji i Teleinformatyki (KSTiT'2013), 2013, 04-09-2013 - 06-09-2013, Gdańsk, Polska
- Project (archive)
- The Develpment of Digital Communicatios. Project leader: Lubacz Józef, +48 22 234 65 31, start date 04-05-2012, planned end date 31-03-2013, end date 31-12-2013, IT/2012/statut, CompletedWEiTIDziałalność statutowa
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.