Text Converter to Support Legislative Process
- Karol Woźniak,
- Jan Mulawka
The aim of this paper is to design and implement software application converting text of law acts documents from Microsoft Word file format to structural form of law acts in XML format. The structure of XML documents is consistent with the legislative rules and standards which are defined in XML Schema provided by Polish parliamentary units. This approach encompasses the following steps: analysis of software requirements, presentation of problem solving concept, design and implementation directions of the final application. Certain experiments and software testing were performed in order to verify the correctness of the solution. A brief summary and some comments were demonstrated in the final conclusion.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard Ryszard Romaniuk (eds.): Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2013, vol. 8903, 2013, SPIE P.O. Box 10, Bellingham, Washington 98227-0010 USA , SPIE, 410 p., ISBN 9780819497857. DOI:10.1117/12.2049644 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- text conversion, bill, act, legislative process, XML, rule base
- DOI:10.1117/12.2035172 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.