SODE Assisted Analysis of Deep Metastability
- Leszek J. Opalski
The paper presents results of stochastic analysis of deep metastability behavior of some bistable circuit models using frameworks of Stochastic Ordinary Differential Equations (SODE) and Randomized Ordinary Differential Equations (RODE). Three models of bistable circuits are investigated: the standard linear and two non-linear dynamics models. Random uncertainty is modeled with (additive) Gaussian noise. The paper demonstrates dependence of the stochastic distribution of response time of the bistable circuits on both the dynamics model and stochastic modeling framework used.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard Ryszard Romaniuk (eds.): Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2013, vol. 8903, 2013, SPIE P.O. Box 10, Bellingham, Washington 98227-0010 USA , SPIE, 410 p., ISBN 9780819497857. DOI:10.1117/12.2049644 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- metastability, stochastic ordinary differential equations (SODE), resolving time, first exit time, true random number generation (TRNG)
- DOI:10.1117/12.2035409 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 1; = 0; = 1
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.