Robust Estimation of Noisy Signal Parameter in Radar Applications
- Zbigniew Gajo,
- Maciej Grzegorz Linczuk
Estimating of time delay between two signals in the presence of impulsive noise is an important task since it has many practical application in signal processing, especially in passive and noise radar. In this paper a new robust method based on weighted myriad is presented. This method is dedicated to impulsive noises modeled by �� − stable distribution, with low ��. Its robustness and accuracy is compared with an ℓ�� − norm minimization method. The advantage of the proposed method for very heavy tailed noise, with �� ≤ 1 was experimentally confirmed.
- Record ID
- Romaniuk Ryszard Ryszard Romaniuk (eds.): Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2013, vol. 8903, 2013, SPIE P.O. Box 10, Bellingham, Washington 98227-0010 USA , SPIE, 410 p., ISBN 9780819497857. DOI:10.1117/12.2049644 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- time delay estimation, impulsive noise, weighted myriad, �� − stable distribution
- DOI:10.1117/12.2036763 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0; = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.