Autonomous Line-Follower with Fuzzy Control
- Miron Głowicki,
- Bohdan Butkiewicz
The aim of the paper is to shown a construction of an autonomous vehicle using fuzzy logic. The vehicle was designed as line-follower. The task of control system is to move a vehicle in such way that it follows a black line marked on the white floor. The vehicle consists of two wheels in the front and a support at the back. The system control is based on input signals from six optical sensors measuring the intensity of light reflected by the floor. Fuzzy logic control algorithm is implemented in ATmega328 microcontroller placed on Arduino board. The work concludes observations, the description of the difficulties encountered in the construction of the device and possible modifications.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kulpa Krzysztof, Krzysztof Kulpa Kurowska Anna, Anna Kurowska Malanowski Mateusz Piotr Mateusz Piotr Malanowski [et al.] (eds.): 2013 Signal Processing Symposium (SPS), 2013, Red Hook, NY 12571 USA, Institute of Electronic Systems Warsaw University of Technology, 247 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-6319-8
- DOI:10.1109/SPS.2013.6623591 Opening in a new tab
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6605710 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.