Flying n-copter with fuzzy logic control
- Wojciech Szymon Maj,
- Bohdan Butkiewicz
The paper describes a version of n-copter, the vehicle known as quadcopter. It is an aircraft, a kind of helicopter, with four rotors. Mechanical and electrical construction is described in details. The model is steering by radio waves. Three fuzzy logic controllers are used for rotors, each for one axis and main controller for whole system. Dynamical behavior in air is studying and shown in pictures. Time responses of control system are presented. The difficulties encountered in the construction of the device and possible modifications are discussed.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kulpa Krzysztof, Krzysztof Kulpa Kurowska Anna, Anna Kurowska Malanowski Mateusz Piotr Mateusz Piotr Malanowski [et al.] (eds.): 2013 Signal Processing Symposium (SPS), 2013, Red Hook, NY 12571 USA, Institute of Electronic Systems Warsaw University of Technology, 247 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-6319-8
- DOI:10.1109/SPS.2013.6623589 Opening in a new tab
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6605710 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.