An Implementation and Performance Analysis of a Sidelobe Canceller
- Bartosz Pikacz
This paper presents an usage of a sidelobe canceller technique with one auxiliary antenna and a lattice joint process estimator as a jammer filter. System performance is analyzed on the example of a recorded real radar signal with one active jammer, and multiple flying and stationary objects.
- Record ID
- Kulpa Krzysztof, Krzysztof Kulpa Kurowska Anna, Anna Kurowska Malanowski Mateusz Piotr Mateusz Piotr Malanowski [et al.] (eds.): 2013 Signal Processing Symposium (SPS), 2013, Red Hook, NY 12571 USA, Institute of Electronic Systems Warsaw University of Technology, 247 p., ISBN 978-1-4673-6319-8
- Keywords in English
- Attenuation, Azimuth, Delays, Jamming, Radar, Radar antennas, Vectors
- DOI:10.1109/SPS.2013.6623574 Opening in a new tab
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6623574 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.