Real Life Data Acquisition in Wireless Sensor Network Localization System
- Michał Marks
The paper treats the problem of localization in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN). In our work, we present and evaluate Wireless Sensor Network Localization System, which supports sensor node localization from data gathering from real-life deployments through modelling and applying different localization methods up to distributed computing in HPC environment. The paper describes extension of WSN Localization System with modules supporting real-life sensor data acquisition. A provided case study demonstrates the localization accuracy obtained for a few example networks generated by simulation models and based on acquired sensor data.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Rekdalsbakken Webjørn, Webjørn Rekdalsbakken Bye Robin T., Robin T. Bye Zhang Houxiang Houxiang Zhang (eds.): Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and. Simulation, 2013, 544 p., ISBN 978-0-9564944-6-7. DOI:10.7148/2013 Opening in a new tab
- DOI:10.7148/2013-0477 Opening in a new tab
- http://www.scs-europe.net/dlib/2013/ecms13papers/hipmos_ECMS2013_0174.pdf Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- File: 1
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Publication indicators
- = 0
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.