The municipality's role in sustainable rural development in Poland
- Katarzyna Sobolewska-Mikulska
The paper presents the analysis of selected ecological aspects of the sustainable development of rural area from the perspective of land consolidation works. The analysis was performed with consideration of philosophical, economical and legal aspects of the property management. The role and tasks of local government bodies related to the implementation of the sustainable development at the local level were also considered. In some cases the attmpts to specify factors which influence the discussed issues were also presented in the paper.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition "GIS ODYSSEY 2017". Conference Proceedings , Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition, 2017, Croatian Information Technology Society - GIS Forum, 440 p.
- Keywords in English
- sustainable development of rural areas, philosophy of sustainable development in municipality policy, ecology, land consolidation works
- Internal identifier
- (en) English
- Additional file
- File: 1
- of 13-10-2017
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 15.0, 02-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.