Evolution Process for SOA Systems as a Part of the MAD4SOA Methodology
- Szymon Kijas,
- Klara Borowa
In this paper we propose a process for evolving service-oriented systems. The evolution comprises a series of changes made to the system structure. Starting from the moment when a request for change is defined, and ending with the change review, we define a set of phases that take place during the course of a single evolution step. For each phase, we explain in detail the activities that are performed in its course. We also define a set of artefacts needed by each activity and produced as a result of it. The proposed evolution process is an integral part of the evolution and development methodology for service-oriented systems (MAD4SOA) developed by our team.
- Record ID
- Zamojski Wojciech, Wojciech Zamojski Mazurkiewicz Jacek, Jacek Mazurkiewicz Sugier Jarosław Jarosław Sugier [et al.] (eds.): Theory and Engineering of Dependable Computer Systems and Networks, 2021, Cham, Springer International Publishing, 512 p., ISBN 9783030767723. DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-76773-0 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- Evolution process Architectural decisions SOA
- DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-76773-0_19 Opening in a new tab
- https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-030-76773-0_19 Opening in a new tab
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 40.0, 04-06-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.