Classification and Characteristics of Air Pollution Models
- Katarzyna Juda-Rezler
The classification of air pollution models as well as a comparison between different modelling approaches is given. Each class of models is discussed briefly and major model’s attributes are described.
- Record ID
- Pawłowski L., L. Pawłowski Lacy W.J., W.J. Lacy Długosz J.J. J.J. Długosz (eds.): Chemistry for the Protection of the Environment, vol. 42, 1991, New York, Plenum Press, 824 p., ISBN 978-1-4613-6443-6
- DOI:10.1007/978-1-4615-3282-8_5 Opening in a new tab
- http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-1-4615-3282-8_5 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.